- This event has passed.
The Power of Gratitude – Spiritual Discussion
Monday, November 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
“Another word for contemplation is appreciation. Think about all the reasons you have to be grateful. Think about the gifts in your life that have come from God, from the Holy Spirit, that make this life worth living. Think about the adventures that are coming, and be grateful for the strength to meet tomorrow.”—Harold Klemp, The Call of Soul
This Eckankar Spiritual Discussion is facilitated by Richard Berling. The event will include:
- Video Excerpts from the online 2020 ECK Soul Adventure Seminar:
- “How to Stay Grateful During Hard Times – Sing HU” – Harold Klemp
- “Gratitude – A Secret of Spiritual Living” – Stan Burgess
- Experience HU, the Sound of Soul, to connect Soul to the Sound Current
- Breakout groups on the “Power of Gratitude” to allow time for discussion and Q & A
- A free book offer entitled: ECK Wisdom on Solving Problems by Harold Klemp
This online event is intended for residents of Wisconsin and those who could easily drive to Wisconsin if the event were held in person. Participation by Zoom with full video and audio interface, or by phone conference, as you prefer.
Please RSVP to Alan Blake at email@example.com to receive login details, to be sent via email on Monday, November 23 to those who RSVP. If you have questions, please contact Alan at firstname.lastname@example.org. This event will not be recorded.